Exaptive is looking for a talented and experienced Office Manager to join our team. Our software gives researchers new perspective on some of the world’s biggest challenges. We’re an energetic, passionate, and global team with headquarters in downtown Oklahoma City, OK.
Our ideal candidate is welcoming, authentic, and caring. You enjoy being a ringleader to organize the people around you. You have a meticulous attention to detail and constantly strive for perfection. You crave organization, process, and checklists. You thrive in a fast-paced, dynamic environment and be effective at juggling concurrent and ever-changing projects, tasks, and priorities.
- Planning, coordinating, and executing defined office and executive related tasks
- Maintaining and creating a highly functional work environment for all employees
- Scheduling appointments and travel arrangements for employees (and guests)
- Providing administrative support for HR, Operations, and Accounting
- Maintaining and organizing office files and records (digital and paper)
- Replying to and managing multiple email accounts
- Running and stocking supplies for office kitchens/breakrooms/etc while operating within a budget
- Organizing and coordinating office meals and social events
Requirements and Qualifications
- At least 3 years of experience as an Office Manager, Executive Assistant, or similar role
- Ability to independently perform quality work within deadlines
- Excellent communication skills (verbal, written, interpersonal)
- Approachable, positive, and friendly personality with a responsible and flexible attitude
- Be outgoing and thrive in a social setting
- Excellent organization and prioritization skills
- Proactive and diligent work ethic
- Trustworthy, accountable, and resourceful
- Proficient computer literacy with experience with Google Suite and Microsoft Office suite
- Comfortable and willing to learn new software from time to time, even if it’s a little painful
- Willing to “get your hands dirty” (figuratively and literally) to resolve office related issues
Details & Perks
We offer flexible paid time-off and parental leave. We also offer health, dental, vision, and life insurance and work to grow our benefits package annually. We are incredibly proud of our culture that promotes a family environment, and though we work really hard, we also know it’s important to have a good work-life balance.
This is a full-time position based in Oklahoma City, OK. Compensation is competitive and based on experience.
Exaptive welcomes applications from people of all backgrounds, identities, and perspectives.
Please send a cover letter, resume and references to email@example.com.